Mosaiced CD wall plant holder -Stash bust project number ..er….14

This was harder work than I expected as I found the CDs hard to cut. It does help if you soften them in hot water, but I am an old fogey and I found it hard on my hands.  I crazed the CD’s in the microwave, see windspinner post.  I did think of tiling the upper surface area but bunked off. It has to be sealed of course if it’s going to survive our winters!  Still, it looks OK, I can’t say I am looking forward to cutting up the hundred or so I have got left! Surprisingly, the grout did not dampen the shine. It’s currently rather precariously balanced as my numerous talents do not extend the drilling holes in walls! Every time I have tried it the thing falls down…( we can’t all be good at everything!)

I am not touching it!
I am not touching it!
Advertisements

3 comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s