Eating wild mushrooms/fungi

I hear a woman has died after eating death cap mushrooms and another is very seriously ill. Now I really fancy eating wild mushrooms they are so much tastier than anything found in the shops.

Rather unnerved I considered growing my own wild mushrooms in the garden and in discussion have found this excellent site which has loads of contacts and ideas. In fact I am so impressed I am going to make it a permanent link…I have been on a foray with a local group but they went round the cemetery, which I found rather off-putting!

http://www.mycologue.co.uk/xcart/home.php?cat=3

Advertisements

3 comments

  1. I have never heard of that before……………….I have watched the video, but I havent seen it in any books…………I’ll look at your site to see if it has info.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s